Getting website on the first page of Google without good SEO software is almost impossible or becoming very difficult. Unless you invest in good SEO software, you can’t do keyword research, competitive analysis, backlink research, rank monitoring, checking competition position, getting website audit done and preparing reports.
Why you must invest in SEO software?
- How will you make SEO strategy without data?
- How will you get right keywords without proper keywords research tool?
- How will you know where your competitors are ranking without proper SEO competition analysis software?
SEO software helps you get job done faster. So, you can focus on your core objectives.
I have used many SEO tools like semrush, seoprofiler, webceo etc.
Recently I decided to review ahrefs SEO software. I started with basic research about this online SEO tool which is known as ahrefs.
I am going to share my experience with ahrefs SEO software which is available as online SEO tool.
What is ahrefs?
ahrefs is all in one SEO tool which provides many useful features to manage SEO projects. ahrefs allows you to do in-depth SEO competition analysis to learn why your competitors are ranking high. You can use many tools provided in ahrefs SEO software to improve your SEO results.
Features & Tools provided by ahrefs :
ahrefs is comprehensive SEO software and strong point about ahrefs is their backlinks index. Everyday ahrefs crawls more than 6 billion webpages. They have very large backlinks database.
Here are key features of ahrefs:
- Site Explorer
- Competitive Analysis
- Backlink Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Content Research
- Rank Tracking
What I liked about ahrefs
- ahrefs is providing more backlink data than many other tools
- I liked very simple and easy to use interface.
- It’s very fast
- Provides accurate organic keywords data
- Very good SERP analysis
- Competitive pricing
What I didn’t like about ahrefs?
- 99$ plan has very limited features.
- You can’t integrate with Google Analytics
- Their keyword research section needs improvement
- You can’t group keywords like you can do in semrush
- Paid Search needs improvement