Welcome to the SEO Tutorial. This page is created specifically for those who are looking for Basic & Advanced SEO Tutorials to learn SEO for free. In this “FREE SEO TUTORIAL UPDATED 2018” I will share many latest and advanced SEO Tips, SEO Techniques to rank your website on first page of Google.
Now don’t waste your time in searching for Advanced SEO Tutorials. You will find complete detail on this page.
You will find complete SEO Tutorial with Step by Step Process in easy language.
Why did I created this SEO Tutorial website?
Main purpose of creating this SEO tutorial website is to help our students learn “Search Engine Optimization” and practice SEO to improve their website ranking.
In this website, I will share latest SEO tips and SEO Techniques I use to get website on first page of Google.
Who should read this Search Engine Optimization Tutorial?
- Website Designers
- Website Developers
- Business Owners
- SEO Professionals
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
Topics Covered in Advanced SEO Tutorial
- Fundamentals of SEO & Basics
- SEO Overview
- How does Google Search Work
- Difference between paid and organic results
- Important SEO Terms
Things you should know about SEO
- Search Engine Optimization is not an easy task, SEO requires careful planning and smart execution.
- Don’t expect quick results from SEO. SEO takes time.
- Ranking of website is entirely depends on Google Algorithms.
- If google changes their algorithm your ranking will change.
- Content is the most important part of SEO.
- If you are not writing Original, useful and relevant content, you will not be able to get good ranking in Google.
- There are hundreds of factors which determines ranking of your website in Google search results.
Part 1: SEO Fundamentals & Basics
SEO fundamentals and SEO Basics is starting point of SEO, you can’t ignore this section if you are new to SEO field.
Let’s understand SEO and Terminologies about SEO before we move to next steps
This section will cover fundamentals of SEO and things you must know before you start your SEO Project. In this section I will cover Definitions, terminologies you must know, on-page SEO, Off-page SEO, Technical SEO, SEO Audit, content marketing etc.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is all about getting your website on first page of Google. Search Engines help your find right website for topics you are searching.
There are many definitions for SEO on internet. Let’s try to understand SEO in different way.
Search Engine Optimization is a process of improving ranking of web-page for relevant keywords
Why do people search in Google?
People search in Google for various reasons. They want to find information about topics, research about products, search for news etc.
Here is an example of Google search and what happens.
When people search in Google for any kind of search query, Google displays paid and organic results.
Here is an example:
For “best petrol car under 6 lakhs” is searched, Google is showing paid results
Paid Results :
Paid Results are shown above organic search results, they are displayed by Google via Google Adwords platform. Google Adwords is platform developed by Google to promote website of their customers who pay Google for showing their website.
Things to Remember
- Paid results are displayed using Google Adwords
- You will have to spend money to display ads
- You pay per click for Adwords
Organic Search Results (This is also known by unpaid and SEO Results)
When you search in Google and you get results which are below paid results are known as organic results. Organic results are unpaid results.
Organic SEO Ranking
- Organic ranking is unpaid ranking.
- You don’t need to pay for getting your website listed on Google under organic ranking
- Organic ranking depends on multiple factors and Google algorithm.
- Organic ranking takes time
Now you have understood what is SEO and how to understand difference between paid and unpaid search results.
Latest posts by Bhavesh Gudhka (see all)
- Google AdWords - September 11, 2018
- How to Become A Digital Marketing Expert – Step by Step process - September 6, 2018
- Latest SEO Tips for On-page and Off-Page SEO – (Updated 2018) - September 4, 2018