In broad term digital marketing professionals are responsible for creating, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
But who are digital marketing professionals?
Any individual who work in digital marketing industry is known as digital marketing professional. Their work responsibilities and day to day activities depends on their designation, role and projects they are handling.
Let’s explore what are different types of job profiles available under digital marketing field in India.
Digital Marketing Executive Job profile
Digital marketing executive is entry level job in digital marketing field. Digital marketing executives are responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns. They also take care of social media posting, Search engine optimization, PPC campaign management, content writing, on-page and off-page optimization etc.
Basically they work under digital marketing manager or strategist who will guide them as what is to be done.
In typical scenario digital marketing executives job include following
- He need to understand digital marketing plan
- Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage SEO Projects
- Checking website traffic using Google Analytics or other tools
- Preparing reports of traffic
- Keyword research for SEO and Google AdWords
- Managing Facebook business pages
- Creating creatives for social media
- Posting on social media about business and products
- Co-ordinating with marketing department
- Co-ordinating with website development team
- Managing blogs and articles
- Recommending changes in content for SEO
- Content writing if required
Digital Marketing Executive Salary
As per Indian standards, digital marketing executives salary start from Rs. 12,000.00 to Rs. 25,000.00 depending on their education background, skills and knowledge.
Digital marketing executive is best position to start and then you can grow your career and become digital marketing team leader, you can become manager, strategist etc.
You can also start taking Google AdWords projects and manage, you can take social media management projects etc for practice and additional earnings.
Typically digital marketing professionals can earn more than Rs.30K in a month